Out with the old and in with the new, couldn't hold more true than with the new SalonX Micro Wefts. The old are the Hand-Tied Wefts and the new are the Micro Wefts. What makes these better than the Hand-Tied Wefts? Beside brilliant engineering and technology, so many other advantages are listed down below. Once you install these into your old Hand-Tied clients, they will never return back to Hand-Tied Wefts again. You can use all of the same hand-tied methods on the Micro Wefts. These are the new and improved hand-tied weft 2.0. A real industry disruptor and without a doubt a real game-changer. Available in both full packs and singles. Get yours today!
- no return (mustache). No more itchy/ irritated scalps
- lays flat to each head contour
- can be cut without raveling or shedding
- precision head placements
- lighter and thinner than hand-tied wefts
- more confortable than hand-tied wefts
- more hair. 20g Micro Weft vs. 15g Hand-Tied Weft
- almost invisible weft
- less layers required per row. No more weight tension on the each row.
Hair: European Virgin (Single Donor/ Full Cuticle) Human Hair
Draw: Super Double Drawn (ends just as thick as the tops)
Remy: Yes. Natural Remy.
Lengths: 18", 20", 22", 24"
Weight: 20g per weft, regardless of length
Weft: 0.4mm thickness
Width: 10"-11" per weft
Pack: 6 pcs per pack (120g)
Full Head: 1-2 packs
Methods: all sew in/ beaded methods are compatible
1 week from time of order. Book your clients 2 weeks out from time of order to mitigate any shipping carrier delays due to Covid-19/ supply chain risks/ market flucuations.
top of page
bottom of page